View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Shes not that into me..... - 11-03-2011, 09:40 AM

ok the scenario is

Im either chatting to a girl i am interested in or i am actually on Date 1 with her.

We Chat, i establish what she is into, so i start landing hook questions about what she likes.

Pretty soon i am getting the impression she isnt that interested, -- even questions i think will hook her about her interests arent creating much of a response-- i just dont seem to be hitting that EMOTIONAL connection and i dont have definate higher Value than her

So looking forward i see this interaction/date is going to have us going our seperate ways.

Im throwing this out there to you guys for suggestions to flip reverse this situation as ive had this loads of times, im sure all of you have had this and you proably Eject from the set.

Suggestions --

1)turn round and chat to other girls/guys in the vicinity or get a drink and chat to them in view of her--show her you are a fun guy able to fearlessly approach anyone.

2)Tell her she is boring you, and she can do some of the chatting?????

3)Tell her ' You are a cute girl and its a pity you dont have much to say--so im off' and get up and leave her standing on her own -terminate the interaction

guys help??????

Make it Happen