View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-06-2009, 12:18 PM

Saturday 27th June

Went out with some of the guys. Went to Blu first. Basically, the way I rock is that I need to open sets to get in the mood. It's like when I sing, I need to do warm up to get my flow.

Anyway, slowly got into state, I love asking crazy openers I make up on the spot like "can you do an evil laugh?"... it gets girls cracking up.

Anyway, I headed off to 42nd street. Opened a few more sets. Guys just come up to you and congratulate you on being good with women. When I open sets I Kino a lot, but I still got to close more often. Its usually 2 sets and I'm still trying to work out how to engage my target and not the the other girl feel left out! This I think is my MAJOR stumbling block..Get this sorted and I will be at the next level! I know how to close now, it's just getting the group dynamic sorted to isolate my target.

Anyway, did the classic ciggy opener "can I buy a fag?" and just sit down next to them, start chatting bullshit and Kino alot. Got her number. Apart from that no major K-Closes - -

Although I'm about to arrange my second ever day 2....more on that later (if it materialises)

Final Thoughts:

I am enough....do you need to get better at game? Do you need that extra routine? Do you need to buy that one final self help book..? NO...you are enough....get rid of your social conditioned bullshit (I'm too short, I'm not this ..blah blah)...think sexual, be a man, be in the moment...and strike...

Easier said than done...just go out and practice..get experience..get blown out, get told to fuck off...............

Tyler Durden " go out, start a fight, and lose it"

Ramble over...enjoy marshmellows...

Oh and I F-closed Kowalski 3 times.....