View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-06-2009, 01:20 PM

Fri - 26th June

I was out a few times this week. Friday was the better day so far. Met up with Kowalskis FB mates to go into the birdcage for a little while. One of the mates was HBblonde, so I flirted with her a bit. Was doing some teasing - some push pull, but just fell short of really pulling her. We went, I went in for the kiss close. Got her lips, but no tongue....she said "you trying to snog me?"
errm.... I got her number though, and we bailed.

My interactions seem to be getting stronger - since girls are starting to open me, ones that I opened previously, minutes before. Happened last week in Jillys. Anyway - had a good interaction with this two set, Kowalski joined in. I messed it up a bit, I was worried about the non-target, even though Kowalski was winging...I think I had a headache developing that messed things up a bit.

Anyway, got rechatting to the barmaid I number closed a few weeks back. We went outside and shared a fag together...gave each other lots of hugs. She went back to work after...I should have said "what time do you finish?"..but I was feeling a little ill at that point...so I bailed home.

I sent her a cheeky little text this morning...no reply yet...

My thoughts:
Just plod on and open more sets - work on Pull-Push and close . Need to internalise loads of shit...

Over and out