View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-03-2011, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellua View Post
I'm really interested in these particular topics because I've heard of them but I've never learnt anything about them. I would really appreciate it is anyone could give me some advice or give me a link to a good post or something where I can read more indepth!

So..... HELP ME!!! lol
They are as follows:

Frame Control - imagine a picture frame drawn around your reality, it is a context through which you see the world, the theory being that you control your own perspective others will fall into your dominant perspective. It's not verbal. You decide the traits you seek in yourself, and live as if it is already so. It can be something as simple as believing "everyone is my friend", you assume familiarity and it should be more reciprocated externally.

Fractionation - as I understand it, imagine a sliding scale of emotions, such that you can slide your emotions up and down the scale in real time and in different situations. Ross Jeffries postulates that women do this on different planes at the same time, which confused me to be honest.

Sexual presence - this means feeling sexual and projecting that feeling out into the world, through your vibe. It means an assumption of attraction to you, even arousal. RSD call it "state transference" and intuitively it is very important. Perhaps difficult to calibrate as could come off as a perv if not well timed, or disingenuous if just an act. It's more about your beliefs and your frame, than what you do, although it has a marked effect on demeanour and such.

Subtext - this is the unspoken message of an interaction, the little things that go unsaid but are understood, such as body language, expression and eye contact. For example, if you tell a joke in a meeting, and only one person gets it, that person might raise an eyebrow and crack a smile at you...as an implicit communication that you and they understand each other non verbally...that is the subtext...the other person is communicating that they share your sense of humour.

All one thing in writing of course, another entirely to internalise and apply.

Hope helps.

PS

"Civilise the mind, make savage the body"
The Following User Says Thank You to PostScript For This Useful Post:
Breaker (09-03-2011)