Thread: Charlie Sheen
View Single Post
(#38)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-03-2011, 02:14 AM

I honestly do not idolise Charlie Sheen lol, I just find his story interesting. I would not want to be him nor would I make the choices he has made, as I said earlier he seems a bit fucked. What interests me is his frame and the results that frame give, whether it's a result of too many drugs a mental health problem or just him being himself is irrelevant, but I would be interested to see if he keeps it up.

A fine line between genius and madman is a phrase often used when people have a disillusioned frame like this, some go on to do great things like be innovators, entrepreneurs, world leaders ect and others become dictators, cause atrocities or just act like complete tossers or throw their lives away, it's how the frame (if he keeps it up) is used that will be interesting.

As I said before I'm a not a fan of him or anything, but what he's doing is working in some senses. His new twitter account broke records for being the fastest to gain 1m and 2m followers, he's the most talked about Celebrity this month and has created an almost cult following of people wanting him to do well.

I think it could go either way, he either crashes hard and has a full on mental breakdown and we don't see him for a long time or he could go on to use this as a springboard and be very successful.

Last edited by Breaker; 09-03-2011 at 03:23 AM.