Thread: Charlie Sheen
View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-03-2011, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
OK standard hate... but 5 things that he puts across that most PUA's aspire to however disillusioned he is

1) He thinks he's a 10 (or higher) no matter what anyone throws at him or says.

2) He see's his past as awesome, however fucked it is he see's it as what he wanted and accepts that and see's it as a positive, instead of dwelling on it.

3) Just do it... he doesn't buy into the "I'm a victim and it's so hard bullshit" wanna change your situation ... just fucking do it.

4) He lives in the moment, says what he thinks and does what the fuck he wants, hence the interviews (his choice, to say this is what I think/feel)

5) He has a relationship with two banging hot girls and creates his own reality, for a celeb it's not easy to be that congruent when you have kids and shit.

To say this in public, sober and in his situation takes balls, I personally think he's bit fucked but at the same time, if he doesn't give a fuck and believes he's "winning" 24/7 and couldn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks, good for him.
Oh come on don't play the "you're a hater" card - I wish good, deserving people the best of luck and success in whatever they do.

However, Charlie Sheen is an idiot, if you honestly can't see that then you're dumb. MONEY can buy you anything - when you are rich enough to say 'fuck you' to whoever you want, it's easy to appear 'alpha', 'congruent' and whatever else you wrote, and it's easier still to get sluts into bed (look at the women he sleeps with). Also, notsureifsrs about the 'victim' comment, he is an alcoholic and a drug user, not someone who was abused as a child.

We all may aspire to the results he has had (lots of women), but none of us will achieve it through PUA, even if we become the world's best PUAs. Charlie Sheen can walk into a strip club, throw 100 grand at a stripper and say 'you're going to fuck me tonight' and it will work. The world's best PUAs could not have done that before they were rich/famous.