View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default HB didnt pay attention after KC, where´s the mistake ? - 07-03-2011, 03:19 PM

hey guys, i´m new in the forum and now i wanted to post my first field report: (i´m 23y old)

last weekend i where out with a cool guy "yass" from this forum as my wingman. we opened a lot of sets and had a good time Than we met these 2 austrian girls, they were directly happy to found a german to speak with in their language. so i stayed alone with them and talked about some standart stuff.. mostly smalltalk. i didnt used any routines or something, but i start little kino by putting my hand on the hips of the girl i preferd (HB1, 19years, rated as a 7). after that we switched the location in the club a few times and i start taking her hands while we moved through the club.

i tryed to dance with her, but she seems to be not that interested and she really wasnt a friend of eye contact. (i think she was very shy) but her girlfriend (HB2)seems like to feel that their was something going on between me and HB1, so she left us alone.

a few mins later HB1 asked me to take a seat anywhere (i was little suprised about this course she didnt respond that good on the dancefloor)
anyway.. we took a seat in a quiet corner, i told her some private stuff about my family to build up trust. (the eye contact during the talking was okay, but she sometimes looked around like she was nervous) after 5mins talking, i thought i should try to kiss her, i turn her face to me by touching her on the chin an kissed her. we maked out for 5 mins after she was started looking around nervously and wanted to find her girlfriend.
i tryed to preclude her to stand up and search for her friend. but i didnt work, so i took her hand and moved through the club to find her friend....(i know it suxx, but didnt know what to do else...)

as we found her we stayed together for a while, i tryed to dance with HB1 again closly and build up eyecontact and kiss her again but she seem to be completly uninterested (i´m still thinking that she was maybe just very shy and nervous). so i started talking to her girlfriend for a shorttime and i tryed it again but still no really response. i didnt really know what to do, so i told them that i will go back to my wing and left them... and didnt saw them again this night.
now u guys have to help me to find the mistake in my game. thanks in advance

i facebook closed her before the kissclose and addet both girls now (they accepted) i really dont know how to behave now. havent write them yet, but actually i wanted to do it.

i really appreciate any comments
peace