Thread: Silent Game
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Silent Game - 25-06-2009, 12:53 PM

Hey Guys I just want to talk abit about silent game

Silent game never occurred to me I see it happen a lot but not the way i want to execute it myself.

You no when your in a club everyone is dancing and is having a good time and you see lads walk up to girls and they just start kissing I don’t really see that as being silent game because as soon as the kiss finishes one of them will fall over being ridiculously drunk, im talking about silent game when you are sat down, or stood up and you make a connection with a girl with out talking and you approach and make a move.

The story goes I was in a club in Manchester I was in the VIP area already so I already felt quite cool and had a good wooo level. Personally I don’t find it very hard to get into a good state but for some reason this night everything was clicking and I felt even more awesome than usually which is pretty damn awesome. I spotted this really cute girl from across the room. Long Dark hair big brown eyes an ass you can bounce quarters off, but anyway back to the game….. I started thinking to myself how can I approach this chick I want to do something different, I want to try something that I have never done ,I so I thought to myself I KNOW LETS NOT TALK. So that’s exactly what I did. I looked over at her and we made eye contact I decided this was it I relaxed my shoulders back and slammed my pint on the table ( I didn’t think any of this through) i then stood up and locked on my target.
I remember walking through the crowd of people like they weren’t even there my body language was spot on I made sure that I looked confident and pointed directly at her. She sort of blushed and put her head down she was drinking water so I knew that it wasn’t just a drunk kiss. I put two of my fingers under her chin and raised her head so we were staring at each other. Still at this point no words were exchanged. I then used my two fingers that were placed gently under her chin and pulled her towards me she grabbed the back of my head and kissed me. Soon after I pulled my phone out my pocket with out saying a word and typed 07 into it she then finished it off and I walked away.

Ive not tried this since that happened but I think if I did the main things to think about would be good body language and making sure she knows you are coming her way and let her prepare herself for how cool you are!!!

JYNX
The Following User Says Thank You to Jynx-Manchester For This Useful Post:
kowalski (21-10-2009)