View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Day Two, DHV and qualifying - 04-03-2011, 07:56 AM

If you read my last FR you'll already know about the Swedish girls I met, so i won't bore you with the details.
After a few days of phone and online game i arranged a day 2 with the HB9. I'm writing this after walking her to the station, (why she woke up at 8 i'll never know, thats another story) all i can really say about how it went is we seemed to click and had some really good conversation which escalated. I made sure we went to a few different venues because i've heard thats good for building comfort. This thread is more about realising the importance of DHV

I was reading about someone recently who was experimenting with asking girls when they first became attracted to him and I thought i'd try this and see what she said. her response "when you said beauty was common and asked me what else i thought was attractive about myself, that was really cool, it made me think" then she told me how she got really jealous when i kissed her friend.

This really made me realise how important stuff like this is. And heres me thinking my inner game is on fire

Last edited by intrigue; 04-03-2011 at 08:05 AM.