Thread: Lurker
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default Lurker - 03-03-2011, 09:49 AM

Alright guys, long time lurker here.

I'm Jay, I'm 24 and I'm here to spam spam spam... No, really I'm not, I assure you.

I own Real Life Attraction, a service I've been running for nearly 2 years under no solid name and mainly through word of mouth. Until recently it wasn't necessary to offer anything to the online audience but crunch time has seen my word of mouth collapse. I teach via a 10 week course that seeks to teach things ethically. Full disclosure: Those of you who are very well read will get very little out of my course, don't buy from me. The best way to describe my course in a nutshell? Theory and tasks.. I require clients to apply the knowledge that they're taught through tasks that they're given. The closest relative pua thing is probably Rules Of The Game by Strauss except I teach much heavier theory as well as maintaining ethical principles throughout.

I start with esteem and confidence type things, move into routine based material and then finally move into much more natural thinking and application. I'm aware that the general consensus of the long standing members here on this forum is against routine based material but I find it's a necessary part of the process. Routine based material gives clients the confidence to apply them, when they know what they're supposed to be saying they don't get too hung up on approach anxiety, this allows them to get past it easier before moving on to becoming a natural. Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely against the idea of someone wearing a mask to pretend to be someone they're not, which is essentially what routine based material is but I've found people get much better results far quicker this way. The end goal is of course natural behaviour though

I worked for a major UK pua company for almost 5 years before getting some morals, I left and started teaching through word of mouth, now I'm expanding rather than dying.

I've followed puaforum almost since it's inception, back when Jaz wanted to move away from the pua label. The moral beliefs here in this community have always been a positive to me and this forum is the only forum I still follow.

As I said before, I'm not here to spam up the forum, in fact my posting here will probably be kept minimum versus the more regular members as I'm so busy.

Feel free to ask me anything aside from which company I was part of as I'm still under an NDA with them... I wouldn't want to say bad things anyway.

EDIT: Almost forgot, if any of you are redditors, I also moderate the 8000 strong community /r/relationships

Double edit: Also just made a small donation to the site. I've certainly viewed it enough to warrant it.

Last edited by RLAJay; 03-03-2011 at 10:21 AM.