View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Default 02-03-2011, 03:27 PM

No No I'm an ex-student of Sasha's, look me up on FB, http://www.facebook.com/bellua , I run part of a property development company in just outside of Newbury in Berkshire, if anyone has heard of the most boring town in Britain, also I've got an MA in Applied Psychology and I did my dissertation on Body Language, Relationships and Conversation, So I thought it would be cool to post some shit on this forum to see what you guys think! I was on another forum but it kept crashing all the time so just thought to join this one.

Refl3x thanks for the input, I thought that sometimes I've been on dates and few times when it was really awkward so I thought about how to structure a conversation and I thought that using Sasha's question game is always good fun.

I pumped this Lebanese girl a few nights ago and we played the question game and it lead to me finding out that she likes to have sex in public and when she picks her boyfriend up from Euston she's naked with a trench coat on and they fuck in public toilets and trains and everywhere. She is my ideal woman ha ha.

But Also I've been thinking what other guys tips on going on actual dates, like are there any goals you set before you go on a date, what kind of things do you mainly experience when your date goes well (what kind of signs she gives you, what makes you know to go that step further etc) and also what specific things do you do or techniques you use on the date to make them successful?

I'm really interested to here because I've only been doing this for about 6ish weeks and I've had really good success but I want to get better!