View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Deleted

Default 02-03-2011, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCB View Post
BCB Fun Fact #1

Taxes were first started to fund a war with France, therefore we should close all of the universities and begin the long-range shelling of Nice.

Other than that, here's some thoughts.

I voted Lib Dem.

Yes, the prices of things keep going, up - but so do wages.

You don't pay for 20Mb broadband, you pay for "up to" 20Mb. It's all in the fine-print.

If you can't afford to rent a house, get a better job.

If you didn't pay for flights, or the production cost of a passport, or your car, or petrol, who would? I'm sure as hell not paying for your car. You know how I avoid that cost. I cycle.

Yes, banks make shed loads of dosh on your money, but you earn interest too, if only a little bit.

If you still think women are on pedestals, you're AFC. They probably don't come and cheer you up because you're carrying around all this and it makes you look unapproachable... maybe?

Oh, and finally, the first mirrors were made in 6000BC. Sorry.

If you hate this beloved country, there's plenty of others to live in; but don't come crying when you break your leg and their no free ambulance or healthcare; or if you find that your civil liberties are being violated and no-one gives a shit.
Lol - I also voted Lib Dem, and they almost won our area (behind by 200 votes), it just sucks they didn't get more power.

I could sit here all day trying to make excuses for your responses, but that isn't helping anyone. I just needed to remove this hate from my brain, so I can get over it and move on, and be awesome.

You're right, I can't go carrying around all this hate.

I don't think they're on pedestals, it's just the general society acts like they are, which I don't agree with. And I wasn't talking primarily about myself, but in general, not many girls pickup men (from when I've been in public anyways)..

I'm looking for higher paying jobs and applying, but my employer is about to pay for my final year of a degree in Business and management, so I want to hold out for now, just sucks waiting lol.

And LOL at the mirror thing, my error. Just something I watched on blueprint..

Thanks for putting it in perspective... appreciate it