View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-03-2011, 06:43 PM

Mate is not you're trolling that bothers me (although I can't really comment been away from this forum for a couple of months), its your lack of belief and negativity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers147 View Post
My point is that to increase your oppurtunities with the so callled fairer sex whats needed is a larger socail circle of freinds hence people will reccommend what a sound great guy you are when you have shit load of mates.
Rubbish I always go out single and sure breaking bitch shields is a problem, but I'll just wander off and hit another set.

Quote:
With the cold approach say daygame its hard and you need a rhino thick skin as the ego will be tested by this unless your super hot on the chatter and can get some solid strong ios from them and a strong connection with a solid number.
No just have some belief you don't need to be super confident or the balls the size of cannonballs, I have neither just a desire to talk to pretty girls, and you know what after a while it actually gets easier and fun

Quote:

As for pubs and night clubs the sound voulume is usully so loud you cant chat them up and then they will be looking at the pretty metro sex looking guys that are so in at this moment in time.
Thats not always true and if you are in a noisy bar club move to a quieter area or try another club. Even better learn to speak with more confiendence its possible to speak loud and not scream.

Quote:
Women should see sence and prefer the more alpha male like my self that enjoys a smoke likes a beer and has a hairy chest not looking like some disney looking virgin that would properly get a kicking in a a fight what use what they be for her then as they want protecting!
I agree women prefer strength but that does not always come in the form of physical ability and being able to kick someones head in, mental strength is just as important to chicks.

Quote:
My view is direct and when the sun comes out spring i will be making a big effort and gets some more action with the ladies.

As the winter is shit for running game i will try and not troll as you guys are sensitive only joking guys.
Man you're making excuses 'when the sun comes out' when the 'summer comes' when autumn comes, when its 2012.

Just do it today, stop making excuses.

Troll away my friend I have thick skin.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women