View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Why carry on with the cold approach. - 01-03-2011, 05:39 PM

I Have been thinking as some of you called me a troll in reflection i found that you were correct in some aspects hell i did not know trolls until i looked it up never mind that bollocks!

My point is that to increase your oppurtunities with the so callled fairer sex whats needed is a larger socail circle of freinds hence people will reccommend what a sound great guy you are when you have shit load of mates.

And the beavers will be salivating over your masculine charms all thats needed is a large network which can be found through work or sports then you get invites and more oppurtunities with the ladies excellent stuff hey!

With the cold approach say daygame its hard and you need a rhino thick skin as the ego will be tested by this unless your super hot on the chatter and can get some solid strong ios from them and a strong connection with a solid number.

As for pubs and night clubs the sound voulume is usully so loud you cant chat them up and then they will be looking at the pretty metro sex looking guys that are so in at this moment in time.

Women should see sence and prefer the more alpha male like my self that enjoys a smoke likes a beer and has a hairy chest not looking like some disney looking virgin that would properly get a kicking in a a fight what use what they be for her then as they want protecting!

My view is direct and when the sun comes out spring i will be making a big effort and gets some more action with the ladies.

As the winter is shit for running game i will try and not troll as you guys are sensitive only joking guys.