View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 6 months down.. 6 to go, 2009 - 23-06-2009, 08:52 PM

Well guys, as its the end of June and i'm not out this weekend, its 1/2 way through the year so i thought it would be good time to reflect and set goals for the next 1/4 and 1/2 year.

What have i achieved in the last 6 months..

Well I've starting opening..
better than that, I've approached and winged absolutely shed loads of sets. It has to be in the region of 50 now or more, which from where i was is amazing
I do Kino without even thinking about it now
I can do a magic trick.. who would have thought it!
I can run styles ring finger routine.
I've learned how to salsa!
I've lost shit loads of weight, got into shape and had a style councilor who's got me a complete new wardrobe which looks amazing.
Purchased a house and moved in.
Had 1 day one (thanks to online dating)

What haven't i achieved in the last 6 months..

I haven't closed what so ever!
Which consequently mean's i haven't had any day 1's
i havent been laid in 2009 at all
I'm running out of shit to say in set.. i really can't plough, once the ring finger tricks done and the magic and if i can get into talking about Salsa, then i'm stuck with the old shit about "what do you do for fun", "what do you do for work", "who are you out with".

Anyway.. I need to fix all the stuff i haven't done ASAP. I'm hoping this weekend away will re-invigorate me and drive towards success when i'm back in Manchester the following weekend. Hopefully the next field report will be an awesome one as i'm getting pissed off now!