Thread: Text Game?
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Text Game? - 22-06-2009, 02:19 AM

Hey fellas, i joined this site recently but ain't been on in a while

Basically after filling my head with bits of info from the Internet i opened my first set! Hahaha. Any way it was in a club in Liverpool in a seating area and there were two girls one of which i liked, opposite them was a guy. I went up and started chatting to him first, see if he was with them, he wasn't so i just chatted a little an said im going to try and get me an him with the two girls an he was up for it.

I used a canned opener an i have been hesitant to do this as i thought i might sound fake, i said did you see the fight outside yada yada yada, then it was all me as i don't want to learn material an stuff i just wanna be me, i was sat next to the girl i liked and was speaking across her to her friend, i used a weird neg i accused the girl of being a racist !? it went down well she laughed, im was just being really chatty and honestly i felt relaxed and i just enjoyed myself, i was really surprised at how well i felt this was going, i didn't really kino escalate as i felt it was forced not natural. So i decided even though i was having fun because i hadn't kino escalated it might get awkward if i hung around so i give the girl i liked my phone an said give me your number because im going back to my friends, an she did Winner! but now i have no idea about text game so im looking for some pointers

i was really surprised by how it went i have been getting bad AA an its taken me a few weeks to get the courage to try out the techniques, this was my first go and im sure i will get shot down by women but now i have tasted the success i will just move on to the next set!

An sorry i aint text ya yet Ritz i been a bit busy