View Single Post
(#17)
Old

Default 25-02-2011, 01:44 PM

Hmm im not going to try and put you in a faulse sense of security here and tell you age does not matter to any girl. young girls (18-21) on occasions have told me they would not date a guy in their late thirties early fourties... But firstly often these type of girls are shallow and superficial... do you really want them? and secondly girls do tend to have a habit of saying things like this and not really meaning them. A girl I know once told me she didnt think one of my mates was attractive who i was trying to set her up with who was desperatly trying to hit on her, and yet 2 weeks later he was balls deep in her.

BESIDES there are just as many if not more young girls out there that love the idea of an older guy. Individual differences my friend, no different to the way some girls will prefer a blonde haired guy to a dark haired guy and vice verca. As others have said for a-lot of girls age will never be a limiting factor, nor will other such attributes as height, wealth, having muscles, etc. Sure they help, with initial impressions... but it's predominantly how you carry yourself that counts!

Think of it like this next time you get blown out, you just havent opened the girl thats going to go home with you that night yet.