Thread: Nailed it...
View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-02-2011, 02:31 PM

I know the camp is spilt on peacocking, but its fucking hard work approaching girls isn’t it?

How many times do girls approach you? (All the time, well good for you).

If you’re not getting girls approach you maybe its time to change something.

Painted nails...Look I’m not knocking it just take Mystery as one very good example, does it work? Without question it works every time.

The problem is it doesn’t sit well with everyone, me included. I for example could never get away with it. I have clients I meet all the time when I’m out an about, most have archaic views and I would lose several thousand on the back of them seeing me with painted nails. The point I’m trying to make is its not for everyone, but should I still peacock. YES. Or put another way do I want girls to notice me.

Just take a look round any typical bar, club its full of clones, designer clones, cheap clones but still clones.

Women notice everything, who is the prettiest girl, what she’s wearing and if a hot guy walks in. So if you’re an average guy wearing a pair of designer whatever’s she’s not even seen you on her peripheral.

Okay, I’m a bit of a fashion misfit, but it works in my favour, I guarantee when I walk into a bar/club every single girl has seen me, so what if the guys think what the fucks that guy wearing, that’s cool I’m not looking to shag you mate or after your approval.

If I’m in a bar I might wear a brown/green Mod style three quarter length Jacket with red velvet collar, a night club maybe a 70’s style shirt with the tie made from the same material as the shirt or a olive green waist coat.

Okay, not everyones taste but you get the idea, so I’m stood at the bar and without fail if a girl is stood next to me she’ll say love your jacket...and I’m in with absolutely no effort at all. Its that fucking easy. Much easier than finding a group, approach anxiety, what do I open with, etc

Okay so i’m not suggesting you paint your nails or look like a designer 60’s throwback, just stand out from the crowd of fucking clones buying stuff suggested in the pages of FHM. Get a piece of ‘whatzit’ jewellery, that prompts a girl to say ‘what’s that’, if you want to be fashionable get the most outrageous fashionable clothing you can find, get slogan t-shirt, get a weird hair cut, wear a large fake afro wig, look like a cunt if you have to, girls love a guy with the balls to do shit like that.

Once you’ve got her then you can show her how fucking FHM normal fashionable you can be.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women
The Following User Says Thank You to Knave For This Useful Post:
Rafab (19-04-2011)