View Single Post
(#46)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-02-2011, 09:34 AM

It was just one bad night. Other than that, it was going fine. That's all it takes though.

The day before yesterday she sent me a text asking if I would meet her yesterday night after salsa and I texted back but did not answer her question.

Yesterday she sent me this text: Hey danny, how are u? there is no salsa tonight and i'll go and watch a movie instead, though i'm really tired, was out from 7am to 6pm.. will u be around later? Or do u want to meet me tomo? I am a bit confused and stressed at the same time and i'm sorry that i didn't get round to talk to u yet. anyways i'd like to see u soon. X

I texted back something along the lines of, "Me too, I'd be happy to see you when you're free."

She also sent me some photos of us that we took about a week ago and wrote "nice memories" under them.

She texted me again at one in the morning to say, "Danny. i'm in bed already, was too tired to go out..good night and see u soon"

I haven't responded to this. I think it could be time for her to do a bit of chasing now. what do you guys think?

There has been some fantastic feedback thus far...