View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Exclamation To Extremes - 21-02-2011, 09:51 PM

Loke, I don't agree mate with your devil's advocate stance on this. There are too many grey areas as each pick-up set and circumstance is uniquely different. Therefore, I don't think it appropriate for every guy's goal being to exclusively pursue either of these extremes:

extreme of open everyone on night out
and hang out very briefly with them
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
other extreme of "I opened 2 sets, and
spent about 2 hours or so with both sets"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke View Post
every set you open should be an attempted close
No, no... no, no, no, no... no, no, no ,no... no, no, there's no limit!

Being socially awesome means additionally opening people (less attractive girls and guys too) who funnily enough you have no intention of shagging, kissing or dating but who you wish to involve in your fun night out.

Secondly, on some occasions I have opened visually "hot" girls whom I *did* target for sexy times, but after some basic chat were so removed from what I look for in their personality that *I* chose to eject from the set, i.e. I rejected them.

Both of the above are good form (in my view) and both violates your "every set you open should be an attempted close" principle.

Third point is - I often bounce girls. What I mean is, open them, chat, and for whatever reason I chose to head off - e.g. I'm off to toilet/bar/RV-with-mates-inside and don't wanna stop long. I choose to do this 'bounce' when appropriate by reading the situation. I leave on a high after brief interaction and bump into them again in the club later that night out, reopen them, and ALMOST EVERY TIME the vibe they give is a positive one of "you again" / "hey it's you!" / "did you find your friend" / etc and I didn't seem desperate with them earlier because it was me who ended it and left the set on a high. Now, having bumped into each other again, I spend longer with them and try to close my target if I like her.

The Way of The Rebus

Last edited by Rebus; 21-02-2011 at 11:20 PM. Reason: added a hyperlink