Motherhen: "I like your hair"
Me: "Oh thanks, just had it cut"
Mother hen: "You should go to the same place all the time"
Me: "Maybe I will"
Motherhen: "ok so where did you come from?"
Me: "well there was this lamp and someone rubbed it, and out i came" hehe
Her: "thats not what I mean"
Me: Ok i was over there"
Her: "Well I suggest you go back there then because we were trying to have a private conversation"
Me: "well now we all having a conversation"
I tried to plow on but this girl was obvious used to this and simply carried on talking to her friends. I was so pissed off I felt like doing something! Even if i had to act like a dick and just stand there in silence creeping them out or ruining their night because I thought it was out of order! I am sure there are loads of solutions but plowing would not have worked and it would only have killed my state. But next time i shoudl either work on calibrating or not taking shit but this goes to show that plowing does not always work.
I would have struggled for something to say in that situation - if that ever happens again I'd just say 'nice to meet you' and eject whilst maintaining a smile on your face. Their loss if they want to be anti-social!

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace