View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-02-2011, 06:10 PM

I'm older than you and I have a field report on here where I found myself asking the same question.

Since this I've had a 19 year old who approached me in a club because of the peacocking clothes.

Age is a shit test as well as a common question girls ask along with job etc.

You're adding an obstacle where one does not exist, I hear what your saying but walking into a club with the attitude you're too old is insane and fuck me 33 is not old.

You have to consider female psychology, if it helps.

She's an inteligent girl, she knows how old you are, she doesn't need to ask, if she's still allowing herself to be gamed she doesn't consider it a problem. She could end it at any stage if she thought it was a deal breaker, so if she's responding what's the big deal she's made the decision that she wants to be fucked by an older guy, its that simple.

A word of warning her friends are you're biggest problem they'll shit test the fuck out you, as happened to me, just be ready for it.

That's what I like about clubs you get level playing field attraction can be exploited by gaming a girl of any age.

Just watch out for the ones with daddy issues avoid those bitches.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women