View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-02-2011, 03:10 PM

Not sure I agree partner.

I think opening multiple sets without hanging around till your banter goes stale isn't a skill to be sniffed at. Ejecting yourself while they're all still hanging, rather than hanging around long enough to fall into the friend or creep zones...

I think it's about opening up another set some place the first set can see.

Since sets don't exist in isolation. Open one, hook their interest then eject yourself before they have the chance to grow weary or question your intentions, but then instantly open another, then repeat and rinse. Eventually women from different sets will come forward and start to compete with each other for your attention and affection. Because it'll be something that isn't given up easily and is visiably in now in demand. Women want what other women want.

If you plant your ass in one set for two hours, you're making your bed and you'll have to lie in it (or go home dick in hand). They might be getting off on your validation for 2hours, but what on earth have they done to deserve 2 hours of free entertainment and flirting? Make them earn it I say! Otherwise if after 2 hours they bugger off for any reason at all you re left hanging. That's less likely to happen if you have another 6 irons in the fire all in close proxity, that you are bouncing between.