View Single Post
(#8)
Old

Default 18-02-2011, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refl3x View Post
I started with the cold reading number guess and i would start it off by asking her for her hands, i would hold them and ask her to think of a number between 1-10, they say most people choose 7 but everytime ive done this game ive got it wrong...now i just say, it was just a reason to hold your hands..

Or if you are chatting in conversation and you say hey your hair looks nice... lighly brush the side of her face etc (dont wreack her hair tho)

then you can move on to being a bit more dominant with her and taking her by the hand when you lead her anywhere or touching the small of her back
ask her if she can dance... then take her hand and give her a twirl, then say to her bviously not... lol - then suck her back in closer to your body for a hug.

just look for any excuse to touch her but not in an overtly smarmy way, especially if she doesnt seem that into you

this is still a massive work in progress for me as i can be massively standoffish
Awesome, great advice man, will try out all of these next time. I tried the number 7 game myself but I told the girl to think of a number, then she just shouted out "7", haha.

But yeah, physical contact is the crippler to my game at the moment, all my previous closes have ended in her making the physical contact, so I know the whole stand-off thing too well haha.