Thread: summer game
View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default 16-06-2009, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beacher View Post
i dont know anyone there, so i'll be solo sarging most of the time, im not the most confident of people (working on it), I freeze up sometimes when i cant think what to say, and it usually goes downhill from there. i can speak fluent spanish, could i use this in any way?
Hi Beacher, I also find myself struggling to keep an convo going after I open. In those cases I usually bail out. I recently read about the Gunwitch Method and one thing I learned from that is to "make the ho say no". Basically you hang in there and persist past those awkward silences and embarrassing cockups until she either goes with you / give u her number or tells you to piss off / runs away from you. This will allow more opportunity for rapport to set in. I should say that I've yet to put all this into practice myself.

With your Spanish language skills you obviously will have an advantage with Spanish women. With non-Spanish women you can maybe uses it as an opener / dhv or something...I'm a noob myself but perhaps some PUAs can offer more specific advice.