View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-06-2009, 02:00 AM

Sunday 14th June

I started at Tiger Tiger, hoping kareoke would be there, but no! only private, so gutted! However I opened a girl in a set clearly eyeing me up..(man I know I'm physically attractive to some women!)..the friend in the set was well into me..wanted me to sing to them..as I was solo, it was outside my reality to number close..sad chode...I will do next time!

Well we did some kareoke at the start of the night at lloyds bar..I sang specials and the clash (well, what else would I sing, apart from Ascension). I had some drunk girl grinding me on stage while singing, awesome!

My wing then went home, so I went back to Fallowfield. I saw the Gin bar full of life so I decided to enter, to hear a really cool band. I then spoke to a basist at the bar, a black guy, who worked with the specials!!! Awesome!! We were chatting music. I then come across Paddy, who was solo. I asked him how his night was going, he said he was after ladies..sweet..we were on the same level! He had heard of PU!! I found a wing for the rest of the night!

The night was ending but not many interactions..I know this is lame, but I was in show off mode infront of Paddy. Opening left right and centre. The night was nearly over, so no closes...but, speaking to stangers, kissing strange women on the cheek, and making new guy friends in one night was COMPLETELY out of my reality a few months ago...

Note to Paddy: introduce yourself here...There are a load of guys who can help you here, to help you towards social awesomeness.......

Until next time.......Nannoo nannoo...

P.S Where the fuck where you Kowalski?...lazy bitch...