View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-06-2009, 08:35 AM

Friday 12th June

Well I found it very difficult to approach anyone at first. (Because of the blowouts I had last weekend?)

My wing (Thanks Anthony) kicked me up the ass and got me to approach. Man I realised just saying "Hi" to someone counts especially at the start of the
night! Anyway, opened an Israeli set it Blu, had an interesting chat.. This little chats with sets I have at the start of the night get me in a pleasant mood. No pressure, just interactions.

Next I winged this Korean set for Anthony for about an hour. I'm not really into asian girls, but the girl I was chatting to was kind of cute, we got on quite well, a little kino, teasing etc.

Anyway we headed off to 5th Avenue. That venue gets better every time I go there! Used the hi-5 opener. We hi-5ed everyone we could, man, woman, bat etc. Anyone who didn't respond, we just laughed at them, and went mental. People had to cooperate in the end..it was awesome.

Next I interacted with this blonde babe. Kind of started really well, lots of kino, up close talking etc. I went for the K-close but only managed a kiss on the lips twice. I should use some push/pull neg type of stuff, because I may be coming across as too needy. The interaction died towards the end.

I opened a Welsh babe outside in the smoking area. We got on well. She gestured for us to come with us inside. I gestured "in a mo", but I never saw her again!

As Lord Tyler durden says "be outcome independant..be indifferent" But fuck me, pick up is fucking difficult. I so fucking wanted to bring a girl back with me last night. I was so frustrated with the whole thing it was untrue, even though I had a better Friday than last Friday.

I think I may have to internalise a few more "routines"...may not do me any harm. I know inner game is more paramount and of course i will work on that. I think I will get more "natural" as time goes on. Remember I haven't really been a "natural". But I need to approach, approach....

Note to Retro: I read your field report about that girl you were upset about. Man the only answer is approach approach approach. I grant it can be fucking difficult, I share your frustration! I want you to keep approaching..if we see each other chode out in field we should sort each other out!

I feel I'm so close, yet so far...

"water water everywhere and not a drop to drink"

Over and out till Sunday, gayboys.

Last edited by sapmi; 13-06-2009 at 08:38 AM.