View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default My Awesome PUA Adventure Journal - 09-02-2011, 11:14 AM

Hey guys. Apologies for being out of touch for a while (damn uni work *shakes fist*) thanks for the advice I got from my first field report, and as suggested I have set up an ongoing field report to track progress.

On Friday night I had a pretty abysmal night, I was going sarging with a friend, who then ditched me in the queue to go meet some tart for a fuck. Luckily I knew people in the queue so I partied with them and saw lots of people I knew etc. etc. However my PUA game was nowhere to be seen, for some reason I was in a serious mood and couldn't shake it, unwind and have fun. There were plenty of opportunities too, but I had it in my mind that there was no point; absolutely ridiculous.

Throughout the whole night I only chatted to a few friends of friends but just wasn't feeling it, which was really frustrating. Not to mention by this time about 4 coke-based beverages had been tossed over my white t-shirt, making me look like a filthy mess.

So no approaches, definitely no closes, no pick up lines, openers, etc. Nothing, it was like I had gone back into my old self.

So I was wondering if anyone has ever had this kind of night, and if so, what measures you took/recommend to ensure it doesn't happen again.

On the bright side though, I am heading out sarging again tonight and am feeling in better spirits about the whole thing (I think this is probably the key thing that went wrong last time), and will be using opinion-based openers, will throw in a few negs here and there, and MUST remember to Kino (a key thing I missed last week). I won't be trying to stringently implement these things, except for Kino, and will use them when relevant, I will just keep them in mind and vibe most of the time.

Anyway, so I will report back tomorrow and let you know how I got on, and also any pre-sarging tips will be much appreciated, as would criticisms to my approach.