View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Gotta start somewhere - 06-02-2011, 08:18 PM

Well I was in London on Saturday in a department store and as I was walking though the cosmetics section (looking lost) and a cute girly said "excuse me". In the past I'd keep walking and just think "she's just trying to sell me some shit, and I can't be arsed to stop". Well I decided to try and talk to her. She was probably the hottest girl I've spoken to in person for about 10 years!

She was selling some magical nail polish formula and proceeded to buff my finger nail into a beautiful shine while we spoke. She asked if I had a girlfriend or wife (obviously who she thought I might like to buy the nail product for) I said no and she seemed quite surprised. Then I said "you can be my girlfriend” To be honest I wasn't really thinking about gaming her just trying to hit on her (which I haven't done to a girl for a very long time).

She responded quite well to that saying "It's valentine’s day next week what will you get me" and I said "How about my phone number" Didn't really have an effect on her but it was nice to flirt a little Then I had to play guess which country she was from, turns out she was Romanian. Anyway I didn't want to buy her nail product so I decided to make my excuses and run off AFC style.

The positives out of this story are.
1. I was speaking to a hot girl
2. I flirted with her!
3. I have a lovely shiny nail.

Mark
(PS I know this post is very AFC but for me it made my day)