View Single Post
(#29)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-02-2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke View Post
A masters afaik is a 5-6 years academic qualification that require a lot of effort to take. So what we have here is a qualified person stating something, and you telling us your friend said...

Just saying
Well, more like 2 years for most masters degrees but i take your point. i'm not discrediting his qualification, I'm just saying that, in the physical training world, there are many theories as to the 'best' way to train, and experience counts for much more than classroom studies.

Also, my "friend" is a 43 year old Royal Marines PTI. You have be in ridiculous shape to get accepted into the RM training programme, and even better shape to pass.

And he's the guy that trains the people who train the Marines, and he has been doing the job for around 20 years. Trust me he has all sorts of qualifications, but it's the experience that is more worthwhile.

BCB's routines so far, and his nutrition advice are for BODYBUILDING. That's all. The routine I posted is simple, easy to follow, and will get you in better shape than about 99% of people in this country.