View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-02-2011, 07:28 PM

I'm a pretty competent hip hop/break dancer and have used it a few times before but generally avoid mentioning it or showing it. For some reason I find it really hard to tell someone I am without sounding like a douche or someone that wishes he was a break dancer and is just trying to show off. It's fun to do when I've known someone for a while and not told them though.

First reaction I always get is "go on then" which in the middle of sticky dance floor full of people when I've had a few drinks is never going to happen. Even body popping in a nightclub makes me feel like a show off, I think I would be o.k if I went out with other dancers. I dance pretty confidently anyway so do generally do fairly well on the dancefloor regardless. Sure this is too do with me framing it negatively for some reason though, think I've got issues with people who try and make themselves the centre of attention. Salsa is invaluable though, I know hardly anything but a few steps but teaching a girl some works wonders.