View Single Post
(#22)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-02-2011, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Avoid being negative is something I don't necessarily agree with, I think it would need a crap load of clauses and sub-clauses to make it acceptable to most.
its just a general universal principle of having successful interactions with girls generally. its invariably good practice. there are exceptions and caveats no doubt....few and far between might i add. are we looking for a 100% pure (no exceptions/flaws) set of guidelines...surely not, there can be exceptions/flaws found in all universal principles. i would think avoiding being negative/depressing is a universal principle... it is more helpful than not . the instances whereby it would be unhelpful are quite frankly rare.

this is my standard to which i am judging whether a principle of pua is universal or not. the test has 2 limbs =

1) is the principle more helpful than not helpful in an interaction with a girl?

and

2) are the instances where it is not helpful rare?

the 2nd limb is the decider

not perfect but using the above words "every day understood meanings" should help...lets avoid unnecessary semantics as far as poss.

moving on... i said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Fresh View Post
- show sexual interest (im being purposefully vague here)
you said:

Quote:
The same as ... 3. Escalate?
not necessarily, i can imagine escalating kino in a playful way cos i cant help but feel a non sexual/funny connection with her or i think of teh girl as my little sister etc..
kino/escalation and showing sexual interest can quite neatly be mutually exclusive principles. u can also show sexual interest through words or anything else besides kino

moving on...i said;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Fresh View Post
take the initiative/lead when it comes to closing (K/F/No. closing)
you said;

Quote:
The same as ... 3. Escalate?
Should we even include the concept of a close, seeing as all relationships are a work in progress. I probably don't accept these target points. For me that moment when you know that she's all yours, which could happen at any time and usually doesn't coincide with getting a number, kiss or sex, would be what I think of as similar to a close if anything. But you don't really close anything, you just notice that a personal threshold has been crossed in the other.
I digress ...
again see above i can imagine getting a no. without kino.. their seperate concepts. i agree the word “close” is shit...i see it more as a milestone eg no. milestone, kiss milestone etc.. its just becoming semantics now tho

also i was being vague as to the manner in which some one shows "sexual interest". people have there own different way s of doing it, i wont be prescribing a particular way. i was not being vague as to the definition of "sexual interest” or its relevance as a universal principle

you said

Quote:
It seems that this is beginning to be approached in the same way as the forum responded to the OP ... already. Rather than a collaborative project, it is already becoming individuals just popping up their own 3 or 4 they thought up while eating their morning or evening shreddies.
The answer... an agreed upon test to determine what is universal and what is not…see the above test...Its not watertight but nothing will be, a lot of subjectivism is involved here.

so lets get this shit nailed down so we can proceed

x

love makin sh*t happen!

Last edited by Joe_Fresh; 04-02-2011 at 02:21 PM.