View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Default 03-02-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post

thats not a bad opener, actually.

when you get in the vibe natural stuff'll just fly off your [psychological] shelf.
Thanks man I thought of it on my way out, and thought it would be relevant and a good topic starter 'cos the place was a dump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanca View Post
Good field report CE, sounds like you had a right laugh, which is the main thing. Go out and be fun and outgoing and the girls will form an orderly queue.

Also, what Jerome said. Little details will follow naturally when you get your shit together.
Yeah I did have a good night, spoke to lots of girls, just need to focus on taking it from chatting to something more sexual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovertOperation View Post
Well done CE, you've had a beltin first night there! Made up for you mate Told you you didn't need any of that routine stuff! You've already got all the tools you need mate, you just need to work out how to use them.

Main thing is you had a laugh doing it. Like Blanca says, if you enjoy every night you go out, you're not gonna go far wrong.

Good start man - now keep going!
Hey CO thanks again for your awesome advice yesterday it really helped and it all worked well. Having fun and not being apprehensive is definitely a key thing, I surprised myself with how many girls I approached and am looking forward to trying again in a couple of nights, from what I outlines in the report would you recommend any changes? I think I just need to go kino and then will be on my way, but I'm very new to this.