View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default My first night implementing PUA and some extra weirdness - 03-02-2011, 12:54 PM

Hey everyone

Last night was my first night going out with knowledge of PUA tactics. I went to a friend's house first and we drank a bit and I met a guy there who, surprisingly enough was also reading The Game and was interested in PUA.
So we discussed knowledge and decided to go sarging together. This was awesome as I had someone there who knew what I was trying to do and we were criticising each other's methods.

So we started off in a bar, it was dead and there were no girls except the bar maid. Then we went to a night club which was packed, probably a better stalking ground.

I had had a few drinks so approaching girls was absolutely no problem on the whole, and I even started approaching girls in the queue, they were pushing in and I jokingly ran with how annoying they were and only allowed them in if they went behind us; which they did. I started playing with their novelty glasses and chatting to them naturally, but we didn't continue into the club together.

Another example was the cute friend of a girl who my sarging partner was picking up (he succeeded, but we concluded that she probably was a slut). To her I played the think of a number from 1-10 game and correctly guessed 7; I can't believe it worked. She was interested but I forgot a key thing which was to go kino, and I made next to no physical contact whatsoever; which was probably where I went wrong.

A final example, (there were others but alcohol makes my brain hazy) was a gorgeous brunette who I approached at a bar, with the open ended question of "Why did you chose this dump?", not the best I know, but it's something. She responded quite well, and I had made contact with her by approaching her with a hand on her shoulder, things were going well but my sarging partner interjected and dragged me away saying I could do better! (Jealousy I think may have been the key factor there!)

According to my partner in crime I was often being checked out, but was almost oblivious to the girls who were looking at me, it actually took me around 5 minutes just to locate the girl he was talking about! Awful I know, but sadly true. My personal criticisms were: not enough kino, allowing myself to be dragged away, and being straight p oblivious to keen girls :P

Sorry if my report isn't up to scratch, it's my first one. Anyway if you guys want any more details or have any advice that would be awesome! But I'm already feeling so much more confident and may go out and try again tonight. Thoughts?