Thread: Hey guys :p
View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Default 02-02-2011, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCB View Post
Welcome man

Tell us more about yourself. Build us a picture. What do you study? Why Plymouth? What do you do on the social etc?
Knowing that kind of stuff can help us integrate PUA into your daily life a little more fluidly
Hey, I study Art History so I spend a lot of my time studying and reading, Plymouth isn't somewhere I really enjoy I just happened upon the course and thought it looked really interesting, so I'm here for the studies rather than location.

I go out about once a week or so, but never have much luck picking up and usually drink a lot to unwind (which probably doesn't help) I'm quite a confident person and easy to get on with, and if something isn't right I'm vocal about it. I used to be quite shy though and lived a reclusive life of playing video games and smoking weed about twice a week, which was the worst period of my life.

I've travelled to Australia and Japan completely alone which was amazing, and managed to get a few girls there, I seem to be much better when I'm in a strange place and far from home (the same thing happened when I was last in Newcastle).

I'm often described as either funny/weird depending if the person can pick up on my extreme sarcasm or not (something I need to turn down a notch) and I have quite a large group of good friends and acquaintances and am generally liked by everyone who meets me.

Anything else you need to know?

Also thanks for all your replies and support so far, this is only my second day of knowing about the PUA stuff and it's a world of opportunities for me. Can't wait to get to know you guys and the whole game better!