View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-02-2011, 11:09 PM

Hey CE, welcome to the forum!

Broadly, you've found a forum here where many users (I won't venture a majority, although certainly a sizeable number) broadly reject the Mystery Method / Style style of game, and prefer a more direct, natural approach.

That approach pretty much says what it does on the tin. Be natural. Be yourself.

Personally (and I know others will disagree with me on this), I'd suggest your best bet for tomorrow night is to pick a single simple open ended opener which you can reel off at will. This isn't a line which will 'work', for such a line doesn't exist (although countless PUA instructors will try to convince you it does, and they have it, and for £19.99 you can download their e-book to find out what is is), but is simply a line to open a conversation with a girl. From there, I will simply talk about anything that comes to mind.

There are broad principles to follow. Go kino, and close the physical space between you and the girl. Lead. Don't get sucked into responding to shit tests. David DeAngelo's advice of never giving a straight answer helps here - be playful and tease.

But you know, I've probably already given you way too much to think about. Very simply, go out and talk to some girls, and see what happens. Then come on here, describe your experiences, and you'll get the benefit of some extremely talented and experienced people who will critique, and suggest improvements.

RE: Dance floor game. Very simply, go there and have fun. Be there on your own terms. Fuck around, dance like a prick, have fun and enjoy yourself. You'll find girls will gravitate towards you, giving you the opportunity to engage them in your dancing.

Don't be the weirdo who stands there trying to dance with all the girls. He's weird. Hence, the 'weirdo' tag.

Two final points I'd stress:

1. You're probably not gonna go out tomorrow and suddenly fall into an abundance with women. It takes time and hard work (but, I'm not saying you won't! Go out and get stuck in man!)
2. I sense you've not read around much? Is this correct? If so, get your hands on some RSD stuff, Tyler Durden's Blueprint seminar, and Juggler's How To Meet and Connect With Women or whatever its called. Therein lie the broad principles you need. The best pick up advice provides an outline framework constructed of theories governing basic human interrelationships and interactions, and leaves your own personality to fill in the details. Other parts of pick up - MM, for example - try to provide you with a personality as well. You've already got one of them, though. You just need to use it a little.

Just get on with it please