View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Finally over my one-itis! :biggthumpup: - 31-01-2011, 06:59 PM

So I'm finally over my one-itis. And I know this because I have just recently rejected the object of my disease.

Allow me to explain:

On Saturday night I was meant to go out sarging with Tebbs and everyone in London, but during the day my ex texted me for the first time in about 3 weeks (and about 5 weeks since we split), just to see how I was doing, blah, blah, blah.
So we traded texts for a little bit and I could tell that there was somethin up with her. So I asked her directly what was wrong, and this was her reply:

"Evrythng is wrong. Evrythng is fucked up ryt nw. Can I c u? x"

Now, I told her that I was going out so I couldn't, but she persisted and wouldn't tell me exactly what was wrong (I also know that she's going through some tough things in her personal life atm, which was one of the reasons she broke up with me), so I agreed to pick her up and go for a drink.

To cut a long story short, when we went for drinks she told me that she missed me and that maybe she had made a mistake splitting up with me.

Now I'll be honest with you boys - if she'd told me this even a week ago, I'd have taken her back, no question. But when she said that, I just didn't give a shit. And I pretty much told her that.

Tbh, the reason I haven't posted this till now is because I have spent the last two days battling the urge to call her and take it all back.

But I have come to the conclusion that I don't need to. I'm already having way too much fun, and I've only just begun to scratch the surface with all this PU stuff.

I AM A FUCKING SINGLE MAN IN A WORLD FULL OF TITTIES!!!

And so, in closing, I just wanna say thank-you to all of the great people I have met so far on this journey, and everyone else I have yet to meet on this forum, for helping me to reach this milestone.

Much love,

Craigus