View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 06-06-2009, 07:58 PM

Although I am reluctant to do so, bearing in mind the slating I got for my post on "Why are you here?", I have to recommend Ross Jeffries book How To Get The Women You Desire Into Bed.

With hindsight, I have wasted a great deal of time and effort trying to be "Cocky/Funny", and trying the other stuff I have read here and elsewhere about improving myself and trying to become what women want. I can be cocky and funny, but not right off the mark. It comes after I get to know the woman, when we are comfortable with one another.

I have tried all sorts of techniques, and I have to say that based on my experience, if you just want to find a woman and get her into bed, Ross Jeffries is the man!

Nevertheless, if you have scruples about having sex with a woman who might not have considered shagging you if you were the last man on Earth in other circumstances (unless you knocked her on the head) don't use the methods he recommends.

Deep hypnotic trances can be induced using the set speeches in this book. I have tried it, and it works.

Undressing the woman once you are alone together can be a tricky business. For God's sake, don't make a loud noise or snap your fingers, or she could start crying "Rape".

Pick Up Artists everywhere should try Ross's methods.