View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-06-2009, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapmi View Post

1) Don't let negative thoughts in......use thinking only to think 'useful thoughts'..not to let my thoughts run away in negative threads
If you are reading Tolle's The Powerful Now, there are times we can't help having these thoughts or any kind of thoughts but the key is watching the thoughts and detached from it. To quote:

"The voice (thoughts) comments, speculates, judges, compares, complains, likes, dislikes, and so on. The voice isn't necessarily relevant to the situation you find yourself in at the time; it may be reviving the recent or distant past or rehearsing or imagining possible future situations. Here it often imagines things going wrong and negative outcomes; this is called worry......Even if the voice is relevant to the situation at hand, it will interpret it in terms of the past"!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapmi View Post
3) Do stuff that amuses 'me'....do stuff I'm interested in. I've been the family man, business man etc... Not interested anymore! I love my little jamming sessions with Swype! I'll be doing the Sapmister world tour aswell so watch this space.
Dont forget to pump those irons...get those mucle definition

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...