View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-06-2009, 02:09 PM

Thanks Swype,

I was gonna touch on that kind of thing. Kowalski called me the other day about mentioning the processes that are going on inside that big thick skull of mine, the 'inner game'.

I personally think this is paramount to success in becoming a pimp. Any time I have been successful with women (whether it be making out, lays etc) I can wholeheartedly say it was because I was in a certain state of mind, where it was 'inevitable'. Gold came streaming from my mouth, my body language was sound, I was feeling as high as a kite. If I could feel like that all the time, who needs routines? Who needs to 'learn' game?

My 'game' (like a game of chess to be played), is with myself. I am and i'm not a work in process. Sometimes I'm the finished article and sometimes I'm not.. I'm just working to be the finished article more often.

I'm working towards being 'in state' all the time, not just during sarging. This is where I want to feel anything is possible all the time. I intend to do this in three ways:

1) Don't let negative thoughts in......use thinking only to think 'useful thoughts'..not to let my thoughts run away in negative threads

2) Approach, approach, approach. My skill level will go up automatically

3) Do stuff that amuses 'me'....do stuff I'm interested in. I've been the family man, business man etc... Not interested anymore! I love my little jamming sessions with Swype! I'll be doing the Sapmister world tour aswell so watch this space.

Whats the meaning of life to me? I have 5 commandments of Sapmister, but one of them is HAVE FUN!!

Over and Out