View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-01-2011, 08:37 PM

Strategic fail: movie date (with a bird that ya haven't yet at least k-closed) with no further follow-up

as it makes life difficult for YOU.

In my view, if guys must go to the cinema (as activity with a bird that ya haven't yet at least k-closed, i.e. nothing has happened yet) then the value is in what you do BEFORE or AFTER.

e.g. hit the pub AFTER, and use that magic sexual juice called ALCOHOL and sit on a couch or booth right next to each other, side-by-side, get close, kino, relaxed.

But flogging a sexy-pickup theme at the cinema is hardwork; would you not just rather concentrate the film, not try talking in the ear making noise at cinema, and not have 50% of your mind wanting to dream up freaky stuff to joke about in cocky-funny way?

In my life so far, yeah, I have indeed occasionally done movie dates with a bird that I haven't yet at least k-closed, BUT have immediately continued the date with... we go back to "see" my place / we go to the pub / we go off to do something else together.

Next time: go to a Salsa dancing club -- much more classic arena for sexual escalation than the cinema!

SPANK!

On the Rebus spanking scale of SPANK-1 to SPANK-10, where that second spank on that bird on Saturday 8th Jan was an SPANK-8, what was it rated?

Anyway it really helps the quality of the spank if the non-naked bird has thin tight clothing around her ass, plus some nice follow-through. OOOOOyaaa.