View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-06-2009, 11:55 AM

Weds 3rd June 2009

Went out with my wing and Darood (briefly). I was feeling shy and a little stifled at first. We went to Lloyds bar. Approached one set, blown out (blank looks on their faces)

Anyway, went to 5th Avenue , got a few drinks and chilled. Not approaching much at all. My wing opened a set, got chatting to one of the girls there. Kinoed her, (claw, handholding etc). But then she was dragged off by her mate. I bumped into her a few times that night. IT felt she was well into me, kept saying "hi", holding hands and then getting dragged off by her mate.

I approached a 2 set, interaction went pretty well..but I choded out, so they ejected to the dance floor.

I saw these two gorgeous ladies who where with two guys. They wern't really touching each other that much, were they in couples? So I went to chat to one of the guys. He was cool as fuck! So friendly he was unreal. I opened other guys around there too. Opening other guys up to be friendly to you makes it so much easier to solo sarge! I'm gonna open guys a lot more now. When say I go to Australia, or the US, I wanna be in a position where I can just walk into a bar a talk to anyone!

The bad point of the night was that I had an inner nervousness and uneasiness, amplified by some of the blowouts I had (the worse blow-out for me I could ever have is a lady giving me a blank look--that hurts me). There were times I just had to stop...meditate on "I feel happy, I feel OK" then concentrate on my breathing...then force myself to take action.

Over and out till Saturday...