View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default 19-01-2011, 04:37 PM

Crap movie.

Venue : The O2 / Cineworld

A little context to put every bit in place. I met B back in July 2010 at a birthday party. So far we've been at a couple parties together. She's one of several girls whom I'm stuck in the friendzone with. Since A couple weeks, I started going super direct with her on the phone and via texts, and got quite good feedback although she's in a relationship.

Yesterday evening she calls me to go to the movies and watch 'The Tourist', which I wasn't that keen on seing (20% on the Tomatoemetter ).
I had told her "If I get bored, we will have to make out!" which got me quite a few giggles. We meet at the entrance, and she starts taking my earphones saying that she likes red, and putting them on while I'm still holding my ipod.
B: "I feel like a dog on a leash!" because of the wire dangling between us two. I then pretend she's my pet and wink at her, and start walking her around. More laughters, and fun all around.

As we queue for the ticket, she teases me on my voice, implying that I'm sick and should be careful not to pass my germs along: I completely lost it this week end in an epic karaoke night on saturday and got cold, so it "granted me a free holiday on monday "

She then wants to get an icecream, saying that I should pay for it to treat her, and share it.
B : "but we share !
M : No we don't. I don't want it. You think it would do any good to my throat?
B *puppy dog eyes*
M : yah, whatever.

As soon as she gets served, she bolts to the screen... IT S A TRAP ! I paid, caught up with her. She was laughing next to our screen, so I spun her around and gave her a world class spank. BAZINGA ! She screams, and then laughs.
me: "hmm, that was fun. I will do it some other time".

We get to our sits, upon making ourselves comfortable I notice that she has a BIG ASS CLEAVAGE and say, poking my finger two inches away from it "woman, them tits! they try to run away!" she laughs.

adds. boring. Peugeot add : the RCZ. The car with boobies-shaped roof...
M : "omg it's been modeled on boobies. probably yours! I shall name you 'peugeot' from now on!" more giggles.
I tried kino escalating during the movie: when she put her feet on the seat just in front, I took her leg and put it down.
B :but why?
I just winked.
When there was sex or violence, I put my hand in front of her eyes, she did the same.
At the end of the movie, I patted her leg, gesturing her that we should leave, and leaving my hand on her thigh a split second too long to remain innocent.
On our way to the tube, I keep teasing her about the crap movie she forced me to watch, and demand that she takes me to another movie an treats me with an ice cream, or a drink.
B "you ask a lot Mr! you behave like a woman!"
Me " I behave like I want, and now after this crap movie I demand compensation! So you take me for a movie next time, you pay, and you treat me! and I get to choose my treat!" *wink* at this point, my hand is lying gently on her neck.
Then she spanks me...
Me :"is that the best you can do? c'mon gimme your best shot!" and I lifted my coat up
B "you're wearing too much clothes!"
Me "You want me to wander around naked ? not gonna happen. You should rather workout then you'll get to spank me again, because I didn't feel anything"

As we get to the jubilee line, I point out that I'm going westbound, and she's going east. I could go east, but this would improve my journey time by more than 20 min.
B "come east! pweeeeeeeeeease!"
M " nope, not gonna happen!"
B *pout*

I lean in to kiss her goodbye, and as she has her hood up we end up kissing 2 millimeters away from the lips. After the second, I grab her hip, gor for the kiss close. She spins her head saying "your gonna pass me your germs!" I shrugged it off, ok whatevs, I turn around and start treading away
Me "whatever, you're not getting a free holiday tomorrow then".
After 3 steps she's still standing at the same place, so I turned around, planting my glance into her eyes, came back and kissed her goodbye.

And this is it for last night. Now, I'll probably let her come back to me, as I don't feel like chasing her anyway. What do you guys think should be my next step ?

Fail, but fail better!

Last edited by Nameless; 19-01-2011 at 05:14 PM.