Thread: Hi
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Hi - 03-06-2009, 10:21 PM

Name: Red

hello to all, nice to meet you!
I have finaly got the bottle up to come onto a forum, Read ''The Game'' as i am sure most of you have and decided, i like this and want to pursue it further.

about me

Im 5'10. A pretty confident and outgoing person and dont find talking to women difficult, i have a healthy social life and have a lot of friends who are female so there arent any problems there. I consider myself to be a pretty good dresser and i know what looks good on me and what doesnt. Id say ive been pretty succesful with women and my score is 30+ at the moment. Im a good dancer and ive got good rythm, good build although i feel my shoulders are too broad and i tend to look like a bouncer or a thug ...

so anyway its hard to list qualities about myslef without sounding like im bragging or self loving. I know alot of people come to these communities without much success so i promise you im not trying to be a jock at all.

My reason for coming here basically is to tighten up my game. I feel ive got all the good attributes (some bad i need to shake to avoid the lets just be friends zone) to do well. I would like to go from getting HB 5,6,7's to getting the SHB 10's.

looking forward to reading and contributing to the forums

Red