View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-01-2011, 05:11 PM

Just asking her questions and asking about her yes shows your interested but also means your not giving her any value.

You're just taking value from her. You need to be able to intergrate stories about things you've done in your life which might relate in some way to a situation or conversation so you can demonstraight your value.

Conversation is value exchange, I got this girl who talks to me on MSN all the time but she doesn't have anything to say about herself usually just asks me how I am what I'm up to etc, yet I get so fed up of talking to her because there is no value back from her so I stop giving value to her.

You need to come up with things about you, sit down brain storm. Make a spider diagram like you did in school or just a list of things about you and events that define who you are, not always big things just little things as well. Stories that you can tell about your life that shows value.

Don't script them, maybe bullet point things you want include but don't go resiting scripts. Just try keep the topics in mind so when conversation goes you can naturally pick one off this list.

What would also be great if you can demonstaight high value in the stories, such as:
  • You have been a provider
  • You have been a protector
  • You have been a leader
  • Your social proof
  • You're already liked by girls

It's all well and good saying "I've got a good job" but thats just bragging". If you can say "At work this mad thing happened, (I work as a...) anyway we we're doing such and such when this major problem happened so I took charge and did...blah blah blah". See you're demonstraighting it not just saying it.

If you don't have thing in your life, then start living an interesting life so you can talk about it.

Last edited by Rabbid; 17-01-2011 at 05:13 PM.