View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default The general course of things - 11-01-2011, 02:05 PM

So was wondering what your general course of meeting a girl consists of as in, you meet a girl, you meet up with her for a date, and after 3 or so dates you decide you like her a lot and suggest that you two go out officially..

I have found that after meeting a girl for over 3 dates, she starts to wonder "weres this going", if you dont ask her out, then she thinks to herself either, he doesnt like me and is just seeing me because he is 1. a player. 2. has nothing else going on and might as well meet me.

or she might believe that you dont have the balls to ask her out, and due to the social construct that girls have its very unlikely they will ask you out..

So its a confusing thing to me, would you guys for example meet a girl, date her, sleep with her and then move onto another girl? would you say your not looking for a relationship at any time or just not say?

Just thinking to myself if i meet up with a girl for a few dates whether to say, i like meeting up with you but not looking for a serious relationship just to let you know but still want to keep meeting you.. how u reckon that would go down?

Whats your general course of action that you take after meeting a girl?

the greatest success is found when you get outside your comfort zone