View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
Parachute Panic Champion, Mahjong Champion

Default Bend and stretch - 10-01-2011, 03:43 PM

I've been a Personal Trainer for many years now (you have NO idea how much you get hit on in that line of work), but thought I'd share a little pickup secret for those of you with the balls to give it a go.

Yoga

Yep, good old fashioned yoga classes. With an aim to mix up my training in 2011 I went to my first ever yoga class down my gym this mmorning. Pretty much as I expected, there were 22 girls and 1 guy. Me.

Don't get me wrong, 50% of them were there because they blatantly needed to get some fucking exercise, but the other half were trim, tight bodied girls, generally in their mid to late 20s with the odd MILF dotted about.

Fortunately i've done Pilates for years so could keep up in the class but constantly noticed in the mirrors various women checking me out. A guy in yoga is a bit of a rare entity.

Anyway, after the class as we were packing up the matts I went over to this really nice looking girl and said "well that wasn't so bad for my first time", after which she responded "really? You looked like you knew what you were doing" and I said "oh, watching me were you?" and gave her a cheeky smile. She blushed and we chatted for a couple of minutes before she said she had to go and shower so she could get back to work, but I had my phone on me and was able to number close her.

So, if you've got the stones to wobble about on one leg for an hour, yoga classes are a potentially untapped source of women.

On a side note, my usually very sore muscles feel great, so double win

"Can't is the cancer of happen" - Charlie Sheen