View Single Post
(#22)
Old

Default 09-01-2011, 07:19 PM

yeah, pretty much the same thing happend to me. Everything happend when i began learning about PUA and it all happend during a course of maybe 5-6 months actually which is a bit longer than yours. This must have been the most painful Love/Female experince i have ever had but i have never grown this much as a person . Now that this is all over, i noticed all the benefits it had gotten me. A whole lot of confidence, less fear about things in general because i think my mind subcounsciously thinks "hell, if i surivived THAT which at the time seemed like it was gonna be the end of the world , i will definetly survive THIS if it turns out bad". The only diffrence is that u guys accepted her NO and went on. I never really got a NO but it seemed like she liked me so i did an all out romantic bullshit thing in the middle of the night, asking her to meet me like in the movies and ofcourse got rejected. Broke alot of PUA rules too but i didnt care because not knowing how she felt drove me crazy and i was sick of constantly trying to figure out how she was feeling about my by over analyzing everything. In the end im wiser, stronger and more confident so i see her as a sacrifice that had to be made to gain these new qualities which in the future might get me 10 more girls like her and alot of other things.

Failure is success if we learn from it