View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-06-2009, 08:46 AM

Saturday and Sunday - 30/31st May

On Saturday my balls dropped off and I became happy entertainer man! Making girls laugh left right and centre, numerous closing opportunities but didn't take them.

We ended up doing after club street game. We approached alot! Clawing etc loads of ladies. I stumbled across 2 girlies sat on the curb so naturally I just went over and sat next to them. My wing sat on the other side, and I started chatting. They ignored us! So I continued mumbling..a bit cockily, so the girl turned and looked at me, and smiled..we opened it! Started chatting bollocks..we did a lot of cheek kissing and hugs, but the friend was very mouthy. My wing was doing his best trying to keep her under control. They hotty I was talking to gave he her last fag! Found they were staying at a hotel in town.... But I really didn't know how we could find an excuse to follow them in...anyway they left soon after....

I should have done a kiss close lead in like "I'm gonna regret this if I don't do...or are you spontaneous etc" She lives in Wolverhampton, so thats one reason I refrained from number closing.

Day game:
No interactions of note, just spent trying to open, or having the balls to open. I seem to be opening underage girls alot though

On Sunday, there were these girls sat in front of me on the Tram. Some kid shouted across to them. One of the girls, HBGingerHottie, got offended. I told her "hey, I think he fancies you" They giggled. We started chatting a bit. Her friend was underage. Just had doubts in my mind about closing that shit. But it was a nice interaction.

Anyway I'll be doing a lot more daygame next weekend.

Over and out, till Thursday