Thread: Peacocking
View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-01-2011, 11:36 AM

I love peacocking. I wear dogtags, A big "Z" necklace, A super mario bracelet, Elvis cufflinks etc etc.

Here's a FR I did a while ago and put up on my old forum

Scamp

Okay guys another FR from the Scamp.

This time I finally managed to convince one of my wings to visit me and we went out for an evenings sarging. I still very much see myself as an AFC and haven't had much field experience, although I guess like most guys have read a lot of theory and am slowly trying stuff out (opening, negging, solo sarging etc).

Anyway my wing has taken to wearing a very smart trilby hat for his image and it has completely changed his attitude. So I thought I'd try something similar, so I buy myself a fricking ridiculous huge wide brimmed hat. Proper Peacocking (another first for me).

When he comes round and sees the hat he thinks I'm a frickin loon or something

HIM - "Do you HAVE to wear that stupid thing?"
Me - "Fuck it, yes"

So we have to wait for a train so go into the "Local" pub next to the train station for a pint and I have to confess I wuss out of wearing the hat and kinda carry it. This pub is not the place. We leave the pub and wait for a train, mellowed by the pint I put the hat on, There are lots of "Geezers" waiting for the train and you can see them giving me and my mate "WTF" looks.

I'm thinking "was this such a great idea?"

First Bar

We go in and again you can feel the looks, but I'm keeping a pretty strong frame, i haven't seen my buddy for ages and I'm feeling kinda mischievious and determined to have a good time.

Bouncer walks over and asks us to remove our hats.

Thinking "Why did I bring this frickin hat?"

Go out for a smoke, and boom it starts to happen.

We get opened by a three set (HB7, HB6, HB8), lots of kino jokes, etc
We get chatting to a bloke who's a bit of a time burglar and keep doing "humourous accents"

He says to me "That hat makes you look like a Gay Bon Jovi"

Me -"Nailed it! Just the look I was going for (big grin)"

him (wtf look)

playful kino with the three set

Second Bar

Again, no hats because of the "Security cameras" (classy huh)

But open a few sets, talking about where people go out after etc. Beginning to feel good, being a bit cheeky with girls.

Club/Late Bar

Now this is where is just kicks off, won't bore you all with the details, but the hat is a MAJOR prop, girls try the hat on, guys try the hat on, I put it on girls and tell them they don't look as good as me, they agree. I dance like a loon, girls grinding against me, number closes, get dragged onto the dancefloor by an HB8.5.
An HB-7 says that I ought to take her back to my place "right now".

I've got a huge smile on my face, and I reckon I must have talked to/interacted with 90% of the club.

The bouncer even let us back in after we bounce to another club but decided to come back (it was officially shut).

This shit NEVER ever happens to me! Seriously I've like only grinded with girls I know in clubs and only then about twice! I never really got clubs before to be honest, always been to shy and just ended up getting pissed

I mean WTF!?
Just becuase I wear a silly hat?!

Now I completely understand what PUA's mean by being the centre of the party. It's like you get DHV's stacked and they keep building.

Walking around town after, people are shouting "It's the Hat guys!"

Still buzzing, Guys you HAVE to give it a go.

Am going to get other peacocking stuff and save the hat for certain occasions. I'm thinking like fuck off big rings etc.

I mean yeah, early in the night you get guys, looking and taking the piss. But just let it slide off and reap the benefits later on

maybe I'm not too old for clubs.....

Scamps